Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Hopefully this doesn't come around to bite me in the butt. Here's an excerpt from an email early in the morning to a close friend that was lending an ear. The excerpt has been redacted to protect people.

My Dream
There was also a short dream where Travis, she and I were in a room with two beds. We were on the floor all playing with Legos to pass the time and to do something while chatting. Somehow we all became a little tired. Travis and I were on one bed and she was on the other bed. Travis, the bastard, farted and pissed me off so he left the room. She started talking to me and I found that it was very difficult to look her in the face, but nevertheless, it was so wonderful to see her beautiful smiling face again. We were talking about something she was sharing, however, I can't recall what it was about.

Afterwards we all head out to get ice cream somewhere that reminds me of a certain shopping area. I was last to go inside because I was distracted by something outside. It was a hooker giving a dude a blowjob right in front of the ice cream shop [don't know what that symbolizes]. I walk in and they already have a table where she reserved me a seat next to her; my heart melted.

I think there are tidbits of details and small scenes that I’ve forgotten but it feels like most of the time she was trying to stand or be near me. For once, in a long time, it felt like there was meaning and purpose in my life again. It felt like there was a real reason to wake up every day to look forward to going to the movies and spend time with her. I still had feelings for her and she knew it.

I woke up. I realized everything was only a dream but it didn't hurt so bad considering this kind of dream. The dreams were so vivid and real but at the same time I knew it couldn't be true. The emotions in the dream weren't as powerful as previous ones but it played out like it was a dream I really wanted to come true. Regardless, I still miss her and in some ways I wish the dream was real.

Thanks for letting me share.

No comments:

Post a Comment