Tuesday, November 10, 2009

When simple things were just... simple.





I've noticed that lately I've been saturating myself with things to do. As a result, being busy is even more of my hallmark. Although, I really don't believe being busy is such a bad thing. It helps to alleviate negative thoughts, creates productivity and forces/reinforces time management skills. However, keeping busy isn't bulletproof because I've found that particular thoughts will still creep in and there's still not enough time in the day to do everything I've wanted to do.


Call me crazy but sometimes I wish I could freeze time and enjoy the simple things in life like when we were children. Laying on the grass and watch the clouds go by. Making a kite and watching it fly higher than you could ever imagine. Playing outside without worrying about work and paying bills. Swinging on the swing set until the street lights came on. It was a grand old time when decisions were made by going "eeny-meeny-miney-mo catch a tiger by the toe....".

I'm going to make my best effort to learn how to play this song on the piano.

No comments:

Post a Comment